A sustainable producer of pharma grade psychedelic truffles for future medical treatment and self-care of mental illness.
Mycologics BV is a Netherlands-based sustainable producer of pharma grade fresh psychedelic truffles. We believe that a different mindset and new approaches are required for treatment of people struggling with their mental health. We are motivated by the booming interest in the healing power of psilocybin, the active compound found in our truffles, which is at the core of a potential novel class of treatments for a range of mental health conditions, such as depression and anxiety.
As long-standing market leader in the development and cultivation of high quality psychedelic truffles, we are committed to:
• Educating policymakers and regulators about the potential benefits of psilocybin for people’s well-being and the positive effects of such novel treatments on the mounting societal costs of mental illness;
• Making our psychedelic truffles available for medical research and clinical trials and ultimately accessible for medical treatment and legitimized self-care to millions of people who would benefit from them the most.
We have developed a vertically integrated platform consisting of a fully in-house ‘spore-to-truffle’ production process with a closed-loop supply chain. Our proprietary platform is designed to produce safe and consistent high quality psychedelic truffles and incorporates various unique features, such as:
• Industry leading cultivation and quality assurance standards;
• Track & Traceability of raw materials and finished products;
• An environmental-friendly, circular production and a 100% naturally grown product;
• The application of available lab-enabled and validated psilocybin extraction methods, once allowed, and;
• Compliance with prevailing legislation at all times and under any jurisdiction we operate.